A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabkah:
- As of January 31, Russia reported that more than 859.3 hectares of land and about 245.8 kilometers of roads were cleared from mines and IEDs and 23,936 explosive objects were found and destroyed;
- On January 31, 112 displaced persons returned from Yerevan to Stepanakert by buses with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- As of January 31, a total of 51,851 people returned to Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- On January 30, the joint Turkish-Russian observation center in the Agdam region became operational, according to the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry;
- As of January 31, 1344 bodies were retrieved from the battle zone, according to the State Service of Emergency Situations of Artsakh.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Ukraine|Algeria|Egypt|Libya|Morocco|News|W