A brief overview of the recent developments in Syria:
- On January 24, Syrian Arab Army (SAA) artillery shelled positions of forces of Khaldun al-Zaabi, an ex-rebel commander in Tafas town. The SAA demanded him to handing over the guns and ammunitions;
- On January 24, SAA artillery shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces in Fatirah village;
- On January 23, clashes between SAA and Turkish-backed forces were reported near the village of Fleifel;
- On January 23, a new convoy of the Turkish Army entered Syria via the Kafr Lusin crossing;
- On January 23, sporadic clashes between SAA and Kurdish forces were reported in the town of Qamishli. Clashes were stopped thanks to the Russian mediation;
- On January 23, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled Tal Rafaat town killing 3 civilians;
- On January 23, Kurdish forces shelled positions of Turkish-backed forces south of Azaz.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
- After Attacking Coalition Supply Convoys, Iraqi ‘Resistance’ Group Threatens US Troops
- Military Situation In Syria On January 23, 2021 (Map Update)
The post Military Situation In Syria On January 24, 2021 (Map Update) appeared first on .
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Ukraine|Algeria|Egypt|Libya|Morocco|News|W