[video src="https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_3235.mp4" poster="https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/IMG_3235.mp4"]
In Chechnya, Aslan Byutukayev’s gang of six people who were on the federal wanted list was destroyed, Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of the Republic said.
The special operation was carried out on the outskirts of the Chechen village of Qatar-Yurt.
He said that the special operation had been planned for a long time and he personally took part in the development of the plan.
At the same time, the militant group managed to escape from pursuit and clashes twice. For the third time, the suspects failed to escape; some of the militants killed on the spot have already been identified.
The Russian National Anti-Terrorism Committee (NAC) reported on the elimination of five militants in a special operation in Chechnya.
Notably, Kadyrov announced that the militant underworld in Chechnya had now been entirely eliminated.
“We have fulfilled the task set by the Supreme Commander-in-Chief to restore order and eliminate terrorists in the Chechen Republic. All the militants on the federal wanted list led by Byutukaev have been destroyed,” Kadyrov said.
He also noted that he personally informed Russian President Vladimir Putin about the successful destruction of the gang.
Kremlin congratulated Kadyrov on the elimination of “the last Emir of Chechnya.”
“During a telephone conversation, Russian President Vladimir Putin congratulated the head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, on the elimination of Aslan Byutukayev’s gang,” said the press secretary of the head of state Dmitry Peskov.
This is the so-called last emir of Chechnya, a well-known terrorist who has been wanted for a long time,” The Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov said
The Kremlin spokesman also added that all participants in the special operation will be awarded state awards.
He specified that the militants were wanted both in Ingushetia and in Chechnya as part of an operation under the auspices of the National Anti-Terrorist Committee.
Aslan Byutukaev was wanted for a terrorist attack at Domodedovo airport in 2011. He, together with Doku Umarov, claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack at Moscow’s Domodedovo airport on January 24, 2011, which killed 37 people.
The second high-profile action behind which Byutukaev stands is the December 2014 attack on Grozny. 14 people became victims of terrorists, 36 were injured.
And in addition to these terrorist attacks, Byutukaev’s militants were engaged in robbery, extortion, murder of civilians and security officials on the territory of the NC of the republics. Although Abublablakar himself has spent the last years in hospitable Turkey and was able to return illegally to Russia only at the beginning of 2020.
The Investigative Committee accused him in absentia of creating a stable armed group and a criminal community. According to unverified information, Byutukaev could have died in March 2011 during a special operation in Ingushetia.
It is likely that this operation against these “fighters for Democracy” could potentially be condemned by the newly-inaugurated US President Joe Biden.
The plight of the al-Qaeda affiliated “freedom fighters” is quite understandable, and if they could, they would likely offer them jobs in the White House, to also assist in the diversifying of the neo-liberal administration.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Ukraine|Algeria|Egypt|Libya|Morocco|News|W