Tuesday, 19 January 2021 - 13:00
– According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 17 times in the Idlib region, including 4 in Aleppo province, 3 in Latakia province, 1 in Hama and 9 in Hama province.
– Russia said about 300 Russian troops have been sent to the Syrian province of Hasakah to strengthen surveillance centers in the area. These forces will be deployed in Ain Issa, Tal Tamar and other monitoring posts.
– A bomb blast inside a gun shop in Idlib city, which is controlled by Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, killed and injured several people.
The blast killed two soldiers and wounded three civilians, damaging nearby shops.
– Unidentified gunmen fired an RPG at one of the SDF positions in Shaheel in Deir Ezzor.
– The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) arrested three ISIS members in the Shahil area on the eastern outskirts of Deir Ezzor.
– SDF artillery shelled Turkish-backed militant positions in north of Ain Issa.
– Contrary to the Astana agreement, Turkish forces established a new military post in the village of Qastun in the al-Ghab plain on the northwestern outskirts of Hama.
– Protests in Hasakah against water cut off by Turkey for the 18th time in a row in this city. Protesters chanted slogans against Turkey’s presence in Syria and crimes against the people of Hasakah by cutting off drinking water.
– A US UH-60 Black Hawk was forced to make an emergency landing in the town of al-Shadadi, south of Hasakah. According to some sources, the helicopter suffered a technical failure during refueling operations and was forced to land.
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Syria|Turkey|Yemen|Qatar|Afghanistan|Aze