A brief overview of the recent developments in Nagorno-Karabakh:
- The Russian and Azerbaijani foreign ministers discussed the unblocking of economic and transport corridors in Karabak via the phone call;
- As of January 16, a total of 49,461 people returned to Karabakh with the assistance of Russian peacekeepers;
- As of January 16, Russia reported that more than 529 hectares of land and about 200.3 kilometers of roads were cleared from mines and IEDs and 23,406 explosive objects were found and destroyed;
- As of January 15, 1230 bodies were retrieved from the battle zone, according to the State Service of Emergency Situations of Artsakh;
- On January 15, President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev visited the city of Shusha.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Ukraine|Algeria|Egypt|Libya|Morocco|News|W