Sunday, 3 January 2021 - 11:56
ISWNews Analysis Group: Five people were killed due to explosion of a VBIED in Raas al-Ain in the Hasakah province. The city of Ras al-Ain (Sri Kanye) has been under Turkish occupation since the fall of 2019 after the Turkish invasion.
– According to the Russian Center for Reconciliation in Syria, the militants violated the ceasefire 16 times in the Idlib region, 3 in Aleppo, 6 in Latakia, 7 in Idlib and 1 in Hama province.
– Two members of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) were killed when unknown individuals attacked their car near the village of al-Ashitah in the Markada district of Deir Ezzor province.
– Another Turkish military convoy containing military equipment enters Syrian territory through the Kafr Lusin border crossing in Idlib province. The arrival of Turkish military convoys in the occupied areas of Syria has become routine…
– The Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) arrested 14 ISIS members in a security operation in the Al-Sur area east of Deir Ezzor. Also, 3 ISIS members were killed in this operation.
– SDF and US military conducted joint military exercises in the US base at the Omar oil field.
– A car bomb exploded in the city of Al-Bab. No casualties were reported.
– Turkish-backed militants targeted SDF positions in Ain Issa area. These shelling take place despite the presence of Russian forces in the area.
– Hurras al-Din, an al-Qaeda affiliated group attacked a Russian military base in the village of Tal al-Saman, north of Raqqa, with a suicide car. A number of people were killed and wounded in the attack, but no exact figures have been released so far.
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Syria|Turkey|Yemen|Qatar|Afghanistan|Aze