A brief overview of the recent developments in Afghanistan:
- On December 22, at least 5 people were killed by an IED blast in Kabul’s PD7 district;
- On December 21, clashes between Taliban and Afghan security forces were reported in the Panjwayi area;
- On December 22, Afghan National Security Adviser Hamdullah Mohib met with his Iranian counterpart Ali Shamkhani in Tehran;
- On December 22, an IED attack on a SUV carrying Pole Charkhi prison health crew killed 4 people;
- On December 22, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif stated that Fatemiyoun forces are the best forces that the Afghan government can use if it wishes.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Ukraine|Algeria|Egypt|Libya|Morocco|News|W