The Year Of Open Letters: Retired US Generals And Admirals Warn Democracy Is Dying
If 2020 was the year of Black Lives Matter protests, and left-wing victories, 2021 is the year of open letters.
Following France, it is now the United States’ turn.
On May 12th, Flag Officers 4 America published an open letter, warning that the US constitution was at stake.
During the 2020 election an “Open Letter from Senior Military Leaders” was signed by 317 retired Generals and Admirals and, it said the 2020 election could be the most important election since our country was founded. “With the Democrat Party welcoming Socialists and Marxists, our historic way of life is at stake.”
What is special about Letter 124: not only that it expresses doubts, obvious to everyone, about the mental usefulness of the commander-in-chief, President Joe Biden. And not even that it almost directly says that an illegal seizure of power took place in the country, with falsification of the election results. The main thing is that the military believe that the coup continues, all the tireless activity of the democrats are “destroying the public”, undermining Democracy, and America itself.
“Aside from the election, the Current Administration has launched a full-blown assault on our Constitutional rights in a dictatorial manner, bypassing the Congress, with more than 50 Executive Orders quickly signed, many reversing the previous Administration’s effective policies and regulations. Moreover, population control actions such as excessive lockdowns, school and business closures, and most alarming, censorship of written and verbal expression are all direct assaults on our fundamental Rights. We must support and hold accountable politicians who will act to counter Socialism, Marxism and Progressivism, support our Constitutional Republic, and insist on fiscally responsible governing while focusing on all Americans, especially the middle class, not special interest or extremist groups which are used to divide us into warring factions.”
The letter lists a several number of national security issues, as follows below:
- Open borders jeopardize national security by increasing human trafficking, drug cartels, terrorists entry, health/CV19 dangers, and humanitarian crises. Illegals are flooding our Country bringing high economic costs, crime, lowering wages, and illegal voting in some states. We must reestablish border controls and continue building the wall while supporting our dedicated border control personnel. Sovereign nations must have controlled borders.
- China is the greatest external threat to America. Establishing cooperative relations with the Chinese Communist Party emboldens them to continue progress toward world domination, militarily, economically, politically and technologically. We must impose more sanctions and restrictions to impede their world domination goal and protect America’s interests.
- The free flow of information is critical to the security of our Republic, as illustrated by freedom of speech and the press being in the 1st Amendment of our Constitution. Censoring speech and expression, distorting speech, spreading disinformation by government officials, private entities, and the media is a method to suppress the free flow of information, a tyrannical technique used in closed societies. We must counter this on all fronts beginning with removing Section 230 protection from big tech.
- Re-engaging in the flawed Iran Nuclear Deal would result in Iran acquiring nuclear weapons along with the means to deliver them, thereby upsetting Mideast peace initiatives and aiding a terrorist nation whose slogans and goals include “death to America” and “death to Israel” . We must resist the new China/Iran agreement and not support the Iran Nuclear Deal. In addition, continue with the Mideast peace initiatives, the “Abraham Accords,” and support for Israel.
- Stopping the Keystone Pipeline eliminates our recently established energy independence and causes us to be energy dependent on nations not friendly to us, while eliminating valuable US jobs. We must open the Keystone Pipeline and regain our energy independence for national security and economic reasons.
- Using the U.S. military as political pawns with thousands of troops deployed around the U.S. Capitol Building, patrolling fences guarding against a non-existent threat, along with forcing Politically Correct policies like the divisive critical race theory into the military at the expense of the War Fighting Mission, seriously degrades readiness to fight and win our Nation’s wars, creating a major national security issue. We must support our Military and Vets; focus on war fighting, eliminate the corrosive infusion of Political Correctness into our military which damages morale and war fighting cohesion.
- The “Rule of Law” is fundamental to our Republic and security. Anarchy as seen in certain cities cannot be tolerated. We must support our law enforcement personnel and insist that DAs, our courts, and the DOJ enforce the law equally, fairly, and consistently toward all.
- The mental and physical condition of the Commander in Chief cannot be ignored. He must be able to quickly make accurate national security decisions involving life and limb anywhere, day or night. Recent Democrat leadership’s inquiries about nuclear code procedures sends a dangerous national security signal to nuclear armed adversaries, raising the question about who is in charge. We must always have an unquestionable chain of command.
It is noteworthy that such a significant number of generals signed the open letter showing their concern.
his is practically everyone who in the last couple of decades was at the top of the military caste of the most powerful state in the world.
It is a fresh fact that several current senior US military personnel who were questioned by reporters are concerned about the harsh tone of their senior retirees and that they are “spreading misinformation.” But these reciprocal statements of the Pentagon officials in advance are in the shadow of the obvious fact that a person in active service is limited by protocol, he is not as free in expression as a retiree who can no longer be fired.
Actually, there are many such publications in the country now. The most spectacular, perhaps, from The American Thinker, tells of how at first (a few years ago) the putschists, that is, the Democrats, overwhelmed the intelligence community. This is exactly what we see from intelligence documents that constantly surfaced at the right time about Russian dominance in domestic American life.
As for the armed forces, they were cleaned several times by Barack Obama, and as a result, some polls show that the support of the Democrats among the military is satisfactory. Which does not agree well with the generally known truth – in the United States, armed people are more likely to lean towards the Republicans.
It is appropriate to mention here another recent American publication – that Joe Biden would have been the happiest president in history if he had guessed to simply do nothing when he came to power. Trump’s legacy gave him a solid economic foundation and a population that most of all feared the continuation of pogroms, scandals, and reprisals against dissent. He would have to remove these fears and sit still – and he began to “set the country on fire”, including deliberately destroying, where possible, the police against the background of an unprecedented wave of crime.
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Ukraine|Algeria|Egypt|Libya|Morocco|News|W
The Year Of Open Letters: Retired US Generals And Admirals Warn Democracy Is Dying</nofollow>