Sunday, 18 April 2021 - 21:47
ISWNews Analysis Group: Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continued on the western fronts of Marib.
– Clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continued in the fronts of Tala’at al-Hamra, Idat al-Raa, Zat al-Raa and al-Balaq Qabli mountain
– “Salem Saleh Balqafl”, one of the field commanders of the al-Qaeda terrorist group and the head of the operations of the first brigade of Mansour Hadi forces, was killed by Ansar Allah in the clashes west of the city of Marib.
2- Saudi coalition airstrikes:
In the past 48 hours, Saudi coalition warplanes bombed Sarwah area 21 times, Madghal area once in Marib province and Haradh area 2 times in Hajjah province.
– Saudi-led forces violated the ceasefire 331 times in the province in the past 48 hours.
– Yemeni Oil Company Spokesman: The aggressor (Saudi) coalition has allowed only one ship to enter al-Hudaydah port since the beginning of this year, despite obtaining UN permits.
– Yemeni Gas Company announced the lifting of the embargo and the departure of the RAGGIANA ship from the Red Sea to the port of al-Hudaydah. This ship carries 8809 tons of gas fuel.
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Syria|Turkey|Yemen|Qatar|Afghanistan|Aze