Sunday, 11 April 2021 - 13:53
ISWNews Analysis Group: Due to Taliban attacks on Army positions in the western areas of Herat province at least five people were killed and 27 others were captured by Taliban.
– During the Taliban attack on Musa Abad base located in Ghoriyan district, 3 Afghan border guards were killed and 16 people were captured.
– In another Taliban attack on Kamaneh area in Kahsan district, 2 Afghan border guards were killed, 11 were captured and 3 others were missing.
– As a result of a suspicious explosion in Kamarkalagh area, at least ten gas tankers burned in the fire. (Image)
– One person was killed and two were wounded in an armed attack on a vehicle carrying security guards of the deputy head of the Senate’s secretariat in Qala-e-Kashif area of Kabul’s district 5.
– Ghulam Nasser al-Khorasani, the head of ISIS in Kabul, was arrested by security forces in the eighth district of Kabul.
The Taliban destroyed an Army checkpoint west of Gereshk district.
4- Sare Pol:
– As a result of the Taliban attack on the popular mobilization forces in Balkhab district, 9 people were martyred, 6 people were injured and one person was missing.
– Clashes between the army and the Taliban forces were reported on the Sare Pol-Shabarghan road located north of Sare Pol district.
A bomb blast in a residential area injured six children.
Army airstrikes on Taliban positions in Warduj district.
7- 95 Taliban members were killed and 39 others were wounded in Baghlan, Takhar, Balkh, Ghazni, Badakhshan, Uruzgan, Helmand and Kandahar provinces during 24 past hours, according to the Afghanistan Ministry of Defense.
8- US special envoy Zalmay Khalilzad arrived in Kabul and held a meeting with Abdullah Abdullah, head of the High Council for National Reconciliation.
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Syria|Turkey|Yemen|Qatar|Afghanistan|Aze