- On April 4, the SDF said that it had reportedly arrested 125 ISIS members as a result of its security campaign in al-Hol camp.
- The leader of HTS “Abu Muhammad Al-Julani” demanded the international community to accept “Al-Nusra”(Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham) and remove it from the lists that it classifies it as a terrorist organization
- On April 3, ISIS took responsibility for an IED attack on a SDF vehicle in Dhiban
- On April 3, ISIS took responsibility for an attack targeting a headquarters of the SDF in the town of “Al-Tayyana”
- On April 3, artillery of Turkish-backed forces shelled SDF positions near Ain Issa
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Ukraine|Algeria|Egypt|Libya|Morocco|News|W