On April 2nd and 3rd, hostilities in Yemen continued with increased intensity.
Ansar Allah, or as they are colloquially known – the Houthis – attacked a position that’s been seldom mentioned.
They used a missile to target the Kanayis Airbase, behind enemy lines in Saudi Arabia.
Heavy clashes are continuing in both the Madghal district and the Hayfan district.
This means that the situation remains tense and contested both in southern, as well as in central Yemen.
The Houthis are attempting to push for Marib, and that should ultimately come, sooner or later.
The Saudi-led coalition carried out 104 ceasefire violations in Al-Hudaydah, something that has become commonplace, and anything under 100 is a surprise.
Riyadh’s heavy airstrike activity continues, with at least 19 airstrikes being carried out on Houthi targets throughout.
Regardless of the airstrikes, the Houthis are pushing Riyadh on the ground, and the Saudi-led coalition is struggling to keep its positions.
- The Liaison and Coordination Officers’ Operations Room (loyal to Ansar Allah) reported 104 ceasefire violations in al-Hudaydah during the past 24 hours
- On April 2, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 7 airstrikes on the Khab and Shaaf area
- On April 2, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 7 airstrikes on the Sarwah area
- On April 2, Saudi-led coalition warplanes conducted 5 airstrikes on the Majzar area
- On April 2, Ansar Allah attacked Kanayis base with a missile
- On April 3, clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continued in the east of Madghal district
- On April 3, clashes between Ansar Allah and Saudi-led forces continued in the south of Hayfan district
MORE ON THE TOPIC:
© 2007-2020, All Rights Reserved Ukraine|Algeria|Egypt|Libya|Morocco|News|W